A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Associate Manager Finance – CRD/2650
Location : Supa
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
Experience : 3 to 7 years.
Job Description :
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the company balance sheet and financial statements.
- Business decision support for the company’s operations (including cost estimates for quotations).
- Manage and evaluate the work performed by the other financial personnel at the plant
- Produce and analyze accounting information and other reports for management.
- Produce variance analysis and develop required corrective actions. Work with plan personnel to implement corrective actions and monitor progress.
- Meet established deadlines for daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Prepare and present to manufacturing staff monthly financial forecasts and results and make final recommendations when necessary.
- Responsible for preparation of yearly budget and monthly forecast
- Prepare, review and approve capital spending requests and related financial analysis.
- Ensure internal controls are in place to safeguard company assets and ensure reporting integrity.
- Manage Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) process at site.
- Understand manufacturing process, spending time on plant floor, to understand plant issues and cost impact.
- Work with Oracle system to ensure integrity in inventory, other areas and to obtain data for analysis
- Work with other plant staff members in managing various projects.
- Should have worked in a manufacturing company
- Experience in US GAAPS
- Should be very good in Excel
- Experience in ERP (Oracle Financials)
- Should be willing to work hands on many of the things
- Should be able to independently finalize the Books of Accounts
- Experience in MIS/ analytics/ Budget preparation
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Associate Manager Finance – CRD/2650” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com