design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and
metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Associate Manager Manufacturing Engineering –
Qualification : B.E. ME (Mechanical / Production/Industrial)
Experience : 10-12 yrs
Job Description :
- Support Leadership Safety Walk.
- Develop and implement manufacturing plans for new products
considering such elements as forecasted volumes, manufacturing processes, capital
equipments and tooling plans, labor standards, test plans and project
- Coordinate design and procurement of all necessary tooling to
support regular production.
- Develop and train production and ME staff.
- Program scheduling and updating project database.
- Support plant PIP and cost reduction initiatives.
- Plant manufacturing Engineering support.
- Quality support.
- Fully support all new products APQP.
- Material & heat treatment selection.
- Failure Analysis.
- Supplier Assessment.
- Work closely with Advanced Engineering.
- Ensure timely completion of all project activities.
- Ensure there are no safety incidents or recordable injuries in the
- Proficient in CNC programming.
- Working knowledge of SPC (statistical Process Control, MSA
(Measurement System Analysis) and Problem solving Tool required.
- Working knowledge of APQP documentation such as PFMEA, Process
control plans, etc, required.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, Machining Theory, Tooling
Fixture Design, PPAP, AutoCAD Process, and Flow Diagram., Process Routing
Sheets, QS/ISO 149649, Robotic application and program knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of MS office (word, Excel, power Point,
etc.) a must.
- Application Engineering & Customer Service handling.
- Be able to write detailed technical reports.
- Must be able to read blue prints and interpret specifications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficiency in using solid works – CAD modeling for machines
- Problem Solving Tools, Business Writing Skills Planning Skills
& Organizational Skills.
- Supplier Program Management and Ability to quote and purchase
leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of
driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related
components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with
manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a
multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the
world. The Company has grown from its original five North American
manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since
its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on
the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier
in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier
One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
with present salary and subject “Associate Manager
Manufacturing Engineering – CRD/2866” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at email@example.com with the
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com