A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Associate Manager – Materials – CRD/2604
2. Develops and maintains reliable supplier’s.
3. Commodity management.
4. Monitors and assesses supplier performance and advises management of new developments.
5. Follows market price trends and general business activities.
6. Negotiates settlements on rejected or defective material.
7. Ensures timely delivery of materials.
8. Adheres to purchasing policies and procedures.
9. Frequent contact with other outside the work group.
10. Checks and approves invoices.
11. Tracking of supplier readiness, APQP,PPAP, run at rate, and SORP.
12. Champions multi function teams with suppliers.
13. Resolves quality, delivery, service, and pricing issues.
14. Liaoning with Central Excise and Customs
15. Control over Import and export activities
16 Logistics Management
17. Overall vendor management and vendor costing control.
1. Related college degree or equivalent experience.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. High level of interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to read blueprints, and understand basic engineering documents.
5. Knowledge of commodities, materials, and products being purchased.
6. High level of analytical ability.
7. Knowledge of Purchasing practices and procedures.
8. Computer knowledge, Excel, Power Point, Word.
9. Negotiation skills
11. Quality Systems (ISO/TS-16949)
13. Customs / Logistics / STPI
18. Engineering & Mfg. Processes
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Associate Manager – Materials – CRD/2604” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.