Post: Asst./Dy. Manager-Safety, Health & Environment-CRD/4075
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE Mechanical / Electrical with Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety from State Govt. Approved Institute (CLI/RLI/MSBTE)
Experience : Minimum 12 years of relevant experience with specialization in Industrial Utility, Projects Works, Safety, Environment and Health, Compliance of Legal Requirements.
- Experience of factory requirement and compliance of statutory requirements ( MIDC, electrical, MPCB, safety & environment,Fire & etc)
- Hand on experience in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 systems as a management representative.
- Good knowledge of EHS Management System and monitor the EHS Performance.
- Ability for budget management system and commercial process.
- Experience of Expansion project handling (Electrical, Mechanical and Civil)
- Experience in utility system maintenance and management (HT, LT power distribution compressor, plant energy management, HVAC, hot water generator)
- Experience about project execution and management.
- Computer Knowledge ( Autocad, MS Office)
- Factory Legal compliance of Factories Act,MPCB, Fire service rule, Hazardous waste,MIDC,Electrical board etc.
- EHS management and performance monitoring, handle auditing process etc.
- ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management system representative (MR).
- Knowledge of safety and fire fighting systems.
- Able to handle commercial situation and monitor the control measures.
- Regular ESH meetings with top management, Report to management and communication with govt.bodies
- Ability to handle team and with effective team spirit
- Experience of handling expansion project ( Mechanical, Electrical & Civil)
- Experience of handling plant utility systems (HT, LT power distribution compressor, plant energy management, HVAC, hot water generator)
- Experience of handling government authority and compliance of legal requirement ( Electricity supply company, MPCB, Lift inspector, Explosive depts, Factory inspector, Fire dept.)
Company’s Profile : Founded in 1958, MNC, in India for a decade now, company is the market leader in consumer durables, one of the most formidable brands, company has an impressive portfolio of Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, GSM mobile phones and IT products. Company set up a state-of-the art manufacturing
facility near Delhi and Pune. Company has been able to craft out in ten years, a premium brand positioning in the Indian market and is today the most preferred brand in the segment. Company has about 75 subsidiaries worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Asst./Dy.
Manager-Safety, Health & Environment-CRD/4075″ on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com
with the above details.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal/ Mrs. Bharati Singhal,
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com