MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and several plants worldwide is looking for :
Post : Asst. Manager / Deputy Manager – Manufacturing Engineering – CRD / 2445
Location : Pune
Qualifications : B.E. in (Mechanical / Electronics/Telecommunication)
Experience : 5 to 12 years of experience
Acts as primary management and customer contact for technical issues on a workcell.
- Provides DFM feedback to customer on new and existing assemblies; works with customer to implement design changes that will increase manufacturability and result in yield, efficiency and / or cost improvements.
- Provides Business Unit Management with predicted run-rates, labor requirements, and other data required for quotes of new business.
- Assesses and communicates company’s manufacturing capabilities and those of the Engineering group; identifies and escalates any need for enhancement in a timely manner.
- Monitors and evaluates the workload of the Engineering resources assigned to your workcell.
- Maintains awareness of manufacturing metrics and goals (including yields, efficiencies, ship commits, etc.).
- Develops and implements process and system enhancements that achieve a positive impact of these metrics.
- Provides direction to Manufacturing Engineers and Manufacturing Engineering Technicians on establishing short and long-term corrective actions for any issues under M.E influence or control; utilizes data from CIQ, TARS and other sources as appropriate.
- Provides ongoing direction and training on process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
- Provides feedback on the adequacy of the metrics and / or data collection tools used in the workcell; takes an active role in the improvement of these methods and systems.
- Provides immediate focus on any issues with measurable customer impact. Quickly escalates any non-compliance observed, but which is beyond their ability to rectify.
Company Profile : MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2008 revenue of $12.8 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
Interested professionals can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Asst. Manger / Deputy Manager – Manufacturing Engineer – CRD / 2445“ on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com