Experience : 2 to 3 Years in SAP.
- To ensure compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards (IAS)
- To ensure compliance with Taxation Laws
- To coordinate with Internal Auditors for on time completion of Internal Audits
- Timely submission of various Reports
- Timely compliance with IAS
- Timely submission and compliances as per the IT Act
- Implementation of FICO module in SAP Timely compliances & monitoring with the provisions of CSA
- Should have good in-depth understanding of the accounting practices as per IAS & US GAAP
- Should be able to use the knowledge in resolving issues/queries arising out compliance as per IAS & US GAAP.
- Should be familiar with the latest amendments & up dates in the field of Finance & Accounts
- Should have good analytical abilities and interpretation skills to analyze finance data and report.
Company Profile : MNC, world’s largest producer of automotive exhaust systems for the replacement and original equipment markets. Company offers world-class, engine-to-tailpipe exhaust solutions for domestic and import vehicles. Company’s worldwide network of full-service engineering and development centers span five continents and allows company to bring new products and the latest technologies to the market faster. With this world-class support, company possesses the technical excellence needed to meet today’s needs while developing solutions to tomorrow’s challenges. Compnay offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Company is an industry leader in emission control products, offers a complete line-up to meet all customer needs. Group is a $ 4.4 billion global manufacturing company with some 19,000 employees worldwide & has nearly 80 manufacturing, technical and engineering facilities in 24 countries on six continents.