Experience : 6 to 8 years experience.
- 8+ years of experience in manufacturing (automotive or discrete is preferred over the process industry)
- 6+ years of controls engineering experience in an assembly operation including
- Data collection and error proofing
- Development and troubleshooting (production support)
- Experience with Rockwell Automation (versus Siemens) is preferred
- Experience in manufacturing (automotive or discrete is preferred over the process industry)
- Controls engineering experience in machining operations
- Implementation and troubleshooting (production support)
- GEFanuc or Siemens experience.
- Assembly of Electrical Control Panels for CNC Machines
- Implementing PLC software in Siemens Sinumerik 840C, 840 D CNC Control systems
through Step 5 & Step 7 PLC .
- Also worked on Fanuc 0i -T and 0i-M Control systems in Machining Centre.
- Knowledge of Mazatrol QT-6T, Mazak , Index CNC control system
- Documentation of PLC Software of CNC
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.