An IT training Co. helping IT Professionals to train & Re-train on their job – relevant skills is looking for :
Post : Counsellor CRD/2657
Location : Pune
Qualification : Any graduate
Experience : 1-3 Years experience in a similar role.
Job Description :
- To provide guidance to customers on services and products offered by the organization, and convert customer enquiries into enrolments (sales).
- Products and services would vary from time to time.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of product and services provided by the organization and its partners and provide accurate and timely information of products and services to prospective customers
- Make an implementation plan for carrying out the strategic intent of the organization.
- Convert enquires into registrations
- Design and deliver seminars, workshops and training on products and services offered by the organization.
- Train and / or organize training for employees in order to upgrade their skills and knowledge to a level where they can provide first-level information to customers
- To collaborate with staff in the design and provision of training programes where required – including any publicity material such as brochures and other required advertisement material.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Computer Skills and Experience :
- Should posses hands-on working knowledge on Office Automation products such as MS WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS, POWERPOINT and Microsoft Outlook.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Planning & scheduling ability is essential.
- Should have the ability to work in a team and coordinate communication
Company’s Profile : This Institute focuses on the latest technology advances and is continually researching and developing new courses to fit client needs. It provides qualified training and education to effectively prepare individuals for today’s technology driven business environment. Students participate in live discussions/lectures and benefit from labs and exercises to advance their skills. This Institute provides training and course offerings, train the trainer workshops, customized courses and on-site training worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Counsellor CRD/2657” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com