Post : Country Head Quality – CRD/2961
Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E. (Automobile/Mechanical/Production/Industrial)/ M.Tech
Experience : 20 to 25 years
Job Description :
- Wil be responsible for corporate quality as well as plant quality.
- Responsible for Plan, develop, implement and maintain quality systems & procedures conforming to: ISO 9001- 2000, QS 9000 & TS16949.
- Act as the Management Representative (MR) for the ISO certification of the plant.
- Interact with WHQ on the different Quality issues, Quality meets and Global quality strategies.
- Develop, Implement, control and maintain the quality documentation system in the plant.
- Sampling methods for the incoming material, sampling frequency, checks & evaluations.
- Monitoring of the quality trends for the different quality parameters tested in-process and in the laboratory
- SPC implementation, Cp, Cpk calculations for the critical process & product parameters
- Conducting the Quality awareness program for the operators & quality systems program for the staff
- Calibration schedules, executions for all test equipments, in process test equipments etc.
- Measurement system analysis (MSA) Plan and execution for Lab equipments and instruments.
- PPAP documents for Customers as on requirements.
- Conducting and participating in cross check programs for various Lab tests within Company and customers
- In-process quality parameter checks, frequencies.
- Ensure all the production records of the material being dispatched are available prior to actual dispatch
- Maintain the trend analysis product wise and customer wise for all the test results.
- Coordination and daily follow up on dispatches and Lab activities.
- Customer Complaint Handling and analysis, follow-ups and corrective actions.
- Lot wise samples, process sheets, test reports and test data preservation and retrieval.
- Raw material specification handling and finalizing
- Communications with suppliers for quality issues, corrective actions follow ups.
- Preparing & implementing the calibration schedules for the different equipment in the lab
- Preparing & implementing of the calibration schedule for the equipment in the Lab
- Budget for the capital equipment required, up-gradation of existing equipment, Lab consumables, chemicals etc.
- Calibration Procedure training and execution on Calibration Plans.
- Measurement system analysis training and Plan execution
- Customer requirements awareness and customer complaint
- Overall follow up on Company quality requirements, coordination and audits.
- Audit follow up and corrective actions.
- Communicate the customer complaints, protest, and warnings to the people in the plant.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Country Head Quality – CRD/2961” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com