World’s largest supplier of unsaturated polyester resins for composites, is looking for :
Post : Customer Account Specialist (Sales) – CRD / 2530
Location : Mumbai
Qualification & Experience : Degree in any discipline with MBA having experience in working with Chemical company for at least 5 to 7 years, preferably FRP industry
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with customers – know and respond to the needs of customers in a timely manner.
- Build trust with timely, honest communication. Work with a variety of people, staying calm, professional, ethical and consistent.
- Work in team based environment that requires daily coverage of one’s customers as well as customers assigned to other team members in their absence.
- Demonstrate qualities and work habits that customers view as “excellence in customer service”. Responsible for maintaining excellent vendor performance with customers who measure us for Quality, Product Delivery, Servicing the Account, and Invoicing Accuracy
- Order management – process sales orders, credits, debits, returns, corrective actions. Insure all orders are accurate, complete and confirmed with customer and plants in a timely fashion.
- Manage special services such as consignment, tank monitoring and 3rd party orders providing appropriate information to customers.
- Timely communication of any order changes that might affect customer or plant.
- Use web based tools such as sample management system to insure timely delivery of samples available through our independent sampling source.
- Problem solving – respond quickly to customer complaints and issues.
- Work with plants, logistics and other customer account specialist to resolve scheduling conflicts, delivery issues and carrier complaints.
- Anticipate change and arrive at creative solutions.
- Forecast management – work with customers and manufacturing to properly forecast customer requirements.
- Know and understand the customer’s current needs, seasonal trends, and future requirements.
- Accounts receivable management – work in close coordination with credit specialist to resolve short pays, issue debits and credits and resolve billing disputes. Coordinate offsets in customer’s accounts with Treasury.
- Customer Master Data – Insure pricing is correct, create and maintain accurate customer texts relating to equipment and delivery requirements, special pricing arrangements such as pick up allowances, rebate agreements and freight charges.
Company’s Profile : World’s largest supplier of unsaturated polyester resins for composites and a leading supplier of coating resins for industrial, transportation, building and construction, marine, consumer and graphic arts markets. Company has 18 manufacturing sites in 11 countries, including two tolling sites, throughout the Americas, the Middle East and Europe. Founded in 1927, company celebrated 80 years in business in 2007. With its world headquarters and technology center in North Carolina, USA and over 1.500 employees worldwide, Company has the widest global reach of any resin supplier today and global resources to provide innovative solutions to the needs of their customers
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Customer Account Specialist (Sales) – CRD / 2530” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,