A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Deputy Manager HR- CRD/2723
Location : Ahemednagar/ Aurangabad
Qualification : Graduate in any system + Masters in HRM
Experience : 8 to 15 years
Job Description :
- Assists / Supports Human Resources daily administration of personnel activities including but not limited to employment, salaried recruiting, training, labor relations, health and welfare benefits, employment law compliance.
- Assist / Supports associates, managers and executives regarding personnel and organizational matters.
- Co-ordinates meetings and various training and development activities for salaried associates .
- Assist / Supports regarding human resource / personnel matters.
- Administer corporate administration policies and procedures effectively and consistently.
- Assists / Supports performance objectives and performance reviews.
- Assists / supports in one or more aspects of the implementation and coordination of human resources policies and practices such as compensation, benefits, recruitment, communication, personnel development, training and manpower planning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, SKILLS
- Should be well versed with MS office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point), Internet, Email and Computer Programs commonly used in office environment.
- Planning & Time management
- Team Player and High Initiative Skills
- Excellent Communication skills, interpersonal, problem solving skills with positive attitude
- Presentation skills
- Interview administration skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of recruitment standards
- Labour Laws
- Payroll & Taxation
- Training Co-ordination & Facilitation
- Managing Resources
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Deputy Manager HR- CRD/2723” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com