A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Design Engineer (Unigraphics) – CRD/2452
Location : Pune
Qualification : B. E.Mechanical / Production / Industrial
Experience : 3 to 5 years experience in mechanical design in axle, transmission & sheet metal, casting & forging related components.
- Design by using Unigraphics CAD system
- Model simple or complex parts and assemblies as well as dependent components
- Apply GD&T for both assemblies and dependent components with Engineering guidance.
- Develop new designs and re-designs, using internal or external prints, models, sketches and verbal instructions
- Create simple to complex concept layouts with Engineering guidance.
- Perform max/min tolerance stack-ups with Engineering guidance.
- Follow planning for overall project and component design timing
- Preliminarily check drawings and models for completeness and accuracy
- Knowledge of application of dimensions
- Knowledge of assemblies
- Knowledge of dependent components
- Geometric Tolerance Stack-ups (Using CAD system geometry)
- Numerical Tolerance Stack-ups (using spread sheets preferred)
- Knowledge of Unigraphics
- Project Planning Skills
- Blueprint reading/interpretation
- General Motors modeling and drawing standards
- Knowledge of ASME and ANSI industry standards and symbology
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and excellent English language oral and written communication skills.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Design Engineer Unigraphics- CRD/2452” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com