owned subsidiary of
USD 14 billion technology, engineering, construction,
financial services conglomerate, with global operations is looking for: Position: Design Manager – Control
Valves – CRD
Qualification: BE Mechanical /
Experience: 10 –
Job Description :
- In charge of Design and Development of Control Valves
- Detailed drawings and Bill of Materials preparation
- To size and selection of Control Valves for a specific application
- To be familiar with materials used in Control Valves.
- 3D Modeling; Detailed Drawings; Calculations etc.
- Familiarity with all CV standards; Knowledge of Trim contours wrt fluid flow
- Knowledge on CV flow equations and sizing factors for various process
- Familiarity with Stage wise; pressure drop calculations; Capability to understand valve hook ups / GADs
- Familiarity with pneumatic accessories including actuators
- Specific Knowledge required (eg. Procedures, Systems, Software etc)
- Design of Control Valves: Sizing
of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. Backed by fifty-year
track-record of excellence and world-leading innovation in
manufacturing of all types of Industrial Valves, the company
provides engineered flow-control solutions for key sectors of the
economy such as oil & gas, power, petrochemicals, chemicals,
fertilizers and pharmaceuticals. Its products and systems
are marketed in over 30 countries worldwide.
candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with
present salary and subject “Design Manager – Control
Valves – CRD
on immediate basis.
you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with
the above details. You
may forward this message to your friends, relatives, colleagues who
would be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
& Placement Consultant
for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 /
Fax : 020-25888757