Position : Diagnostic Technician – CRD/2538
- Responsibility for maintaining and improving the Diagnostic department’s proficiencies and efficiency Diagnoses and repairs failed circuit boards using a variety of diagnostic tools including visual inspection.
- Diagnoses and repairs to component level, on electronic circuit board assemblies while maintaining minimal quantities of Engineering and Component hold assemblies.
- Assists and trains technicians in any issues of a technical nature.
- Ability to understand and utilize assembly documentation such as but not limited to the following; Schematics, BOM’s, EC documents, Visuals, Debug, Testing tools and procedures.
- Works on technical assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Determines document methods and procedures on new assignments and provides guidance to other personnel.
- Diagnoses and repairs to component level on electronic circuit board assemblies while maintaining minimal quantities of Engineering and Component hold assemblies.
- Works as a team member to achieve Diagnostic department’s process yield goals.
- Exhibits proficiency in the use of electronic test and measurement equipment.
- Assists Test Engineering department in an ongoing data evaluation program for improving the efficiency of the diagnosis of assemblies.
- Understands, recognizes and executes company production requirements, rules, policies and procedures.
- Performs as a team member to achieve Diagnostic department’s process yield goals.
- Prepares reports and recommends solutions to technical problems as required.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.