Part of renowned German MNC, geared to start local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Draft’s man (3D Design) – CRD/2430
Location : Kondhapuri (Pune – Nagar Road). Approximately 35 km from Pune Station.
Qualifications : ITI
Experience : 2 to 4 Years
Age : 21 to 25
Job description :
- Good Command on 3D and 2D software like INVENTOR (preferred) and AutoCAD.
- Experience on Pressure vessel fabrication
- Worked on stainless steel vessels or piping
- Should have knowledge of ASME vessels/ Systems.
Skills / Competency :
- In-depth knowledge on 2D/3D drafting of vessel
- Knows about welding details in pressure vessel
- Command on preparing Isometric drawings and layouts
- Command on 3D software like INVENTOR (preferred)
- Knowledge on basic weight calculations.
- Command on AutoCAD & INVENTOR
- Preparing Isometrics Drgs.
- Preparing Piping Layouts
- Preparing Equipment Layout
- Nozzle Orientation Sheets
- Preparing drawings for Bis SS Tanks
- ASME Vessels
- Structural & Support
- 3D Library for complete Project in Inventor
- Industrial Process Drawing
- GA Drawing of the Equipments
- Bill of Material for the vessels & Tanks
- Review of Vendor’s Drawing
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Draft’s man (3D Design) – CRD/2430“ at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com