MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2008 revenue of $12.8 billion USD, employees 85000 worldwide and several plants worldwide in 21 countries is looking for :
Position : EHS Engineer – CRD/2595
Location : Pune
Qualifications : 4 to 6 years experience.
Experience : B.E. (Any Specialization)
Job Description :
- To take part in the EHS team to establish ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 system and maintain it.
- To develop and update safety, environment and health procedures.
- Lead EHS team to carry out EHS routine inspection and follow up the findings.
- To facilitate emergency preparedness and response.
- Such as, to assist facilities manager to organize fire drill, chemical spillages drill and so on.
- Help to establish the EHSMP (EHS management program) with EHS team and follow up it.
- Participate in EHS routine meeting and update the status of EHSMP.
- Oversee the routine performance of all environmental activities.
- Accident statistic and to carry out accident investigation and develop the investigation report, follow up the corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate EHS team to identify and evaluate the environmental aspect and risk / hazard plant wide.
- Develop annually EHS management plan and follow up.
- Coordinate EHS team to identify applicable regulations and legislation, and to evaluate the compliance as well.
- Help to carry out the internal environmental audit regularly and follow up the NC till it is closed.
- Support to pass customer’s audit.
- Support construction project in EHS and fire protection field.
- Conduct EHS related training to concerned employee. E.g., orientation training, chemical training and etc.
- Keep close contact with the local authorities concerned.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2008 revenue of $12.8 billion USD, has employees 85000 world wide and has 55 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide in 21 countries. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc. Company’s customers span all industries, including consumer products; aerospace and defense; automotive; business automation; computing and storage; industrial, instrumentation and medical; networking; and telecommunications.
Interested professionals can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “EHS Engineer -CRD/2595” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com