Part of renowned German MNC, started local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Electrical Draftsman – CRD/2661
Location : Pune
Qualifications : ITI Electrical Draughtman / Diploma
Experience : 8 to 10 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Shall have a good experience to use the features of Auto-cad 2008/2009, e-plan P8, Coral draw, office XP and page maker.
- Preparation of single line diagram in auto cad and e-plan software.
- Preparation of electrical wiring diagram in auto cad and e-plan software.
- Preparation of Internal panel layout by using the e-plan tools.
- Preparation of hook up diagram and installation sketches of various field instruments.
- Preparation of control room layout diagram.
- Preparation of electrical cable tray routine layout diagram in auto cad.
- Preparation of earthing layout drawing in auto cad.
- Preparation of cable schedule by using the tools of e-plan software.
- Preparation of PLC system architecture drawings in power points and in auto cad.
- Preparation of mimic diagram in coral draws.
- Learn new drafting software’s introduced in the company to stay up to date with the changing requirements of our customers
- Provide seniors with monthly project + activities report.
- Ability to work independently.
- Should be able to take Initiatives
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to work in a team
- Multi task oriented will be preferred
- Must be able to work under pressure (time / work load)
- Ability to guide and instruct Site Execution team members and members of other teams according to their level of qualification (including semi-skilled workers).
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, started local production in India with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work has now commenced on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Electrical Draftsman – CRD/2661” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com