- Experienced electronic repair engineer with a flair for repair and practical skills.
- This will require a thorough technical understanding of wiring diagrams, surface mount components, their function and interaction.
- Person should have knowledge of troubleshooting, repairing and testing industrial electronic units.
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting, repair and testing electronic units such as Machine Tool Systems – PLC’s – PCB’s – Servo Drives – Servo Motors – Monitors -VDU’s – AC & DC Drives – Temperature Control – Digital Electronics – Analogue Electronics – Power supplies and HMI panels.
- High quality Audio / Video repair experience would also be appropriate.
- Valid passport is a must
Company Profile : UK based MNC, based over eight main sites throughout the UK, Europe and Middle East, this Group of Companies are the world leading provider of Industrial Automation repairs with an enviable reputation for the best technical excellence and customer service. The repair of electronics is their core business, therefore, unlike original equipment manufacturers, company invest all their skill and energy in providing a high quality, cost effective repair solution geared around the needs of their customers. All repairs are 100% functionally tested before being sent back and are covered by a full 12-month warranty. Company offer repairs on the full range on industrial automation products from all the leading manufacturers, including:
Process Control Instrumentation
Company is in the process of opening a branch in Pune in the New Year.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Electronics Repair Engineer – CRD/2334” at the earliest.
(Create your web-site within few hours)