for: Position: Engineer / Sr. Engineer – Painting Specialist – CRD / 4066
Qualification: Diploma/BE – Mechanical/Chemical + Painting Technology Course.
Experience: Dip in Mechanical / Chemical-Experience 8 to 10 years BE in Mechanical / Chemical – Experience 5 to 8 years
Job Description :
- Knowledge of Various Industrial painting system. Painting systems for Corrosion protection, Heat resistance etc.
- Knowledge on Fusion bonded epoxy, Thermal spray and other similar processes.
- Experience on Executing a large Blasting/Painting project activity.
- Surface preparation and its Inspection methods.
- Painting Inspection – Coating thickness, Holiday, Adhesion etc.
- Ability to understand various painting specifications.
- Awareness on Aramco painting specifications.
- NACE Coating Inspector Level 1/Level 2 Desired.
Company Profile :One of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. Backed by fifty-year track-record of excellence and world-leading innovation in manufacturing of all types of Industrial Valves, the company provides engineered flow-control solutions for key sectors of the economy such as oil & gas, power, petrochemicals, chemicals, fertilizers and pharmaceuticals. Its products and systems are marketed in over 30 countries worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Engineer / Sr. Engineer – Painting Specialist – CRD / 4066”
on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this message to your friends, relatives, colleagues who would be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com