MNC, a Major International Player, in
the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal
and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Position : Engineering
Manager – CRD/2826
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE / BS in engineering disciplines
Experience : 10-15 years of experience, preferably in the waste
Job Descriptions :
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls the
operations of the Engineering Office located in Pune, India.
- Develop and maintain communication methods
with the different business centers of the company.
- Organizes trainings of the personnel under the
- Accountable for the Profit and Loss of the
Engineering Office at Pune..
- Distribute the tasks of the engineers.
- Address issues arising during the execution of
- Make sure the engineering procedures are
followed as per the business centers.
- Modify and implement procedures as needed and
in collaboration with the different business centers.
- Implement the Engineering standards covering
general design guidelines/principles and product specific design details.
- Maintain an effective engineering department
record system for drawings and associated data for reference.
- Ensure timely submission of all engineering
data, drawings and other documents as requested by the client.
- Ensure that drawings, BOMS and associated
documents are issued for each contract by the agreed deadline and within the
budgeted design hours to enable the cost effective manufacture within the
- Engineer the company’s products and services
to comply with the quality standards specified for individual contracts and to
National or International Standards as applicable.
- Analyze specifications and contract documents
to determine characteristics of job and to establish engineering objectives.
- Provides technical assistance (including
training) to Sales and Product Support.
- Continuously improves the working method and
develop new services.
- Performs all work in accordance with
established safety procedures.
- Ability to operate Autocad / Inventor and
supervise the work of engineers using it.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive
inquiries and complaints.
Other Skills and Abilities :
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and
- Must be proficient with a personal computer
using company-standard software, including in-depth knowledge of the VAULT (or
similar MRP/ERP packages). ACAD experience.
- Must be able to travel on occasions nationally
- Ability to read and interpret process &
instrumentation diagrams, mechanical & structural drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of applicable codes, tables and
standard reference books used for design wastewater treatment facilities and
relevant piping, electrical, instrumentation and mechanical equipment used in
- Strong customer service skills and ability to
work well with others.
- Highly organized and capable of multitasking
on a routine basis.
- Should have leadership, organizational,
interpersonal and customer relations skills.
Company’s Profile: MNC, A Major
International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment,
food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some
30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations.
The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions
and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in
various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination
technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations,
refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group
designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper
production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In
addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that
specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications
provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp
and paper and energy sectors.
Interested candidates can send their resume at
firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject
“Engineering Manager – CRD/2826” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com