Qualification: Any Graduate, MBA in Marketing preferred
Experience: Minimum 02 years of Experience
Job Description :
- Appointment of New Franchisee
- Fixing appointment with investors and explaining them the entire franchise model.
- Managing sales & business development for Franchise development & Franchise Operations.
- Build a sustainable & profitable partnership with Franchisee
- Coordinating with the Franchisee on regular basis and solving their queries/problems
- Motivating franchisee and provide support to them on regular basis.
- Supervise Franchisee to maintain quality norms/standards as per company’s requirement
- Should have Excellent command over Conversation and English Communication
- Should be Go Getter with Analytical skills
- Target Oriented and Computer Savvy
- Ready to Travel extensively
- Must be from Education Industry
- Must have knowledge of School and College decision making process
- Must have institutional sales experience
- Must have own vehicle
Company’s Profile: Company is into Educational and Training field related to Robotics Courses and Robotics D-I-Y Kits. Company
is also in Modular robotics manufacturing and their robots can be designed and developed in any shape and size giving the much needed flexibility to the child’s imagination and creativity. Robotics is a creation of technocrats and educationists who have come together to deploy their knowledge and experience for the benefit of the children and inspire as well as motivate them take up Science and Technology related higher studies in future. Company already has a network of 30+ Franchisees all over India. Robotic kits are also exported to Jordon, Libya, Kuwait & UAE.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Franchisee Development Manager-CRD/4085” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the
above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction (CRD),
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : http://crdindia.com