A Swiss MNC manufacturing Corrosion-free plastic piping systems with over 40,000 products for diverse applications and specialized markets, is looking for :
Post : HR Manager- CRD/2768
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 8 -13 years experience
Job Description :
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Company’s Profile : European MNC, Company meets worldwide demand for a secure supply of clean water by providing safe, corrosion-free plastic piping systems. Company has over 40,000 products for diverse applications and specialized markets. Jointing technology, fittings, valves, measuring devices and pipes are used for water conveyance and treatment as well as the transport of liquids and gases for industrial purposes. Company’s own sales staff from Mumbai and Regional offices ensures competent customer support throughout the country in terms of selection and after sales service. Company always work with the end user / OEM , to ensure proper selection of material for specific customer application. Manufacturing sites in Europe, Asia and the US are near the customers and meet local requirements. All components and systems comply with the applicable standards in each market area and are tested in the accredited test laboratory.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “HR Manager- CRD/2768” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com