A world leader in the
design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and
metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Industrial Engineer – CRD/2823
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B.E. (Mechanical / Production / Industrial)
Experience : 6 to 10 years of Experience
- Recommend revision to methods of operation, material
handling, equipment layout, or other changes to increase production or improve
- Study time, motion, methods, and speed involved in
maintenance, production, and other operations to establish standard
production rate and improve efficiency.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or
formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine
quality and reliability standards.
- Recommend modifications to existing quality or
production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment
- Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with
worker performance, machine capacity, production schedules, and
- Observe worker using equipment to verify that equipment
is being operated and maintained according to quality assurance standards.
- Observe workers operating equipment or performing tasks
to determine time involved and fatigue rate using timing devices.
- Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate
workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate
deviations from existing standards.
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, and
specification sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance
- Plans studies to determine the most efficient sequence
of operations and workflow, and recommends methods for maximum utilization
of production equipment and personnel.
- Design and procure production tooling, processing
equipment and workstations.
Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project
information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and
work units and to identify areas of duplication.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and
operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and
production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing,
validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain
and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was
founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience.
Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive
suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North
American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since
its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on
the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier
One suppliers in the world.
can send their resume at email@example.com with
present salary and subject “Industrial Engineer
– CRD/2823” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with
the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com