A Market leader in developing end-to-end cardiovascular information and imaging systems, providing consulting services, training and software suite—the most comprehensive suite of fully integrated cardiovascular information tools is looking for
Post : Junior Systems Administrator – CRD/2671
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE- Computer Science
Experience : 4 years experience MCSE / MCSA
Job Description :
- Partners with IT Services staff to maintain up to date inventory and configuration information for all infrastructure components.
- Assists users with support of hardware and software environment.
- Troubleshoots and repair hardware issues on server and network equipment (Dell, Cisco and others).
- Builds systems using standardized base Operating System image and enhance/expand existing image creation functionality.
- Maintains systems documentation within document management system.
- Responds to and manages the IT Support ticketing system and IT requests.
- Installs Operating Systems (OS) and client software, including Patch Management, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Implements system backup and recovery as well as disaster recovery.
- Manages Active Directory (AD).
- Documents and updates IT procedures as necessary.
Maintains and manages the following:
- Setup, configuration, and management of VoIP users.
- Software download inventory and user accounts.
- Software conflicts and other issues reported by users.
- Hardware inventory.
- Pix firewall.
- Citrix Servers.
- Phone system.
- Software licensing.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
Computer Skills ::
- Demonstrated ability to support and maintain Dell workstations and servers.
- Familiarity with Citrix Meta Frame and Presentation server.
- Familiarity with the following Microsoft products: SMS, SharePoint, ISA, Exchange, Project, IIS, MOM, Certificates.
- Familiarity with the following technologies: AD, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, RRAS, VPN.
- Familiarity with Linux distributions. Experience with Spam Assassin, Clam AV, and Bind a plus.
- Proficiency with tape backup operations.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Internet resources.
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computers in a Windows environment, including word processing and spreadsheet applications. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other related software programs preferred.
- Experience of managing IT infrastructure,
- CCNA, worked on firewall,
- VM knowledge is a plus
- Manage Active Directory, Servers
- Should be able to install all OSs
- Troubleshooting Desktops and laptops
- Manage VPN
- Experience in setting and managing VPN connectivity between two locations.
Company Profile : A World leader in fully integrated cardiovascular information systems – enables healthcare systems to consolidate clinical, operational and financial data – both images and text – to promote fast, single-point-access to clean, precise information. Founded in 1990, Company is the market leader in developing end-to-end cardiovascular information and imaging systems providing consulting services, training, and the software suite—the most comprehensive suite of fully integrated cardiovascular information tools. Over the past 18 years the Company has helped more than 500 heart centers worldwide and build powerful, fully integrated solutions. As the No. 1 independent cardiovascular systems integrator, the Company’s software, services, and analytics help medical institutions enhance the quality of patient volumes, reduce costs, and grow revenues.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Junior Systems Administrator – CRD/2671” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com