Post : Lead Buyer – Proprietary Items – CRD/2955
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE ( Mechanical / Production / Industrial/ Automobile )
Experience : 8 to 12 years experience.
Job description :
- Should be experiened in purchasing of proprieted items like fasteners, bearing, seals, springs etc.
- Establishes contract and negotiates prices and terms with outside suppliers.
- Develops and maintains reliable supplier’s.
- Commodity management.
- Monitors and assesses supplier performance and advises management of new developments.
- Follows market price trends and general business activities.
- Negotiates settlements on rejected or defective material.
- Ensures timely delivery of materials.
- Adheres to purchasing policies and procedures.
- Frequent contact with other outside the work group.
- Checks and approves invoices.
- Tracking of supplier readiness, APQP,PPAP, run at rate, and SORP.
- Champions multi function teams with suppliers.
- Resolves quality, delivery, service, and pricing issues.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com