Post : Maintenance Engineer ( Electrical ) – CRD/3017
Location : Chennai
Qualification : Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering Experience : 3 – 5 years of industry experience.(Engineering/Auto ancillary Industry)
- Machine Electrical & Electronics Breakdown attending along with Operating Engineers
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly checklist PM execution
- Train & develop Operating Engineers for Production Machineries Breakdown/PM Work.
- Shift Work done report generating & planning for spare parts
- Machine History Card Maintaining with root cause analysis method.
- Managing Workforce both Internal & External for Work Execution
- Awareness of Quality systems –Maintenance Department function & role
- TPM Awareness and Basic knowledge of implementation.
- Awareness of General Work safety practices & 5 S Basic knowledge and Implementation.
- Should be proactive and take initiatives to reduce costs with low cost automation.
- Knowledge of DG set, Transformer & HT /LT power Switchgear equipments Operation & Maintenance
- Knowledge of TS 16469 quality systems & Maintenance function role
Abilities and Skills:
- Strong Problem understanding and communication skills
- Logical Problem solving ability
- Proactive and organized in work.
- Should be able to work with minimum or no supervision.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Maintenance Engineer ( Electrical ) – CRD/3017“on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com