- Troubleshooting, repair, installation and maintenance of all chemical plant mechanical equipment.
- The mechanical equipment includes pumps (centrifugal, positive displacement, air diaphragm, etc.), agitators, fans, blowers, mechanical seals and sealing devices (packing, etc.) associated with this equipment.
- Install and modify existing and new piping systems and lines, including valves, vessels, filters, exchangers (assembly and disassembly) and equipment setting and alignment.
- Structural, construction, painting, concrete, insulation and light sheet metal work, etc. may also be required.
- Learn proper methods for equipment and safety inspections.
- Inspect equipment for defects and record all repairs in the CMMS system.
- Write and perform preventative maintenance tasks.
- Become familiar with relevant maintenance department SOPs. Learn the plant processes and hazards associated with them.
- Be safety conscious and follow the plant safety policies and procedures (e.g. fall protection; lock out tag out, hot work, confined space).
- Become familiar with the proper PPE task requirements.
- Actively participate in safety committee, near miss reporting, incident investigations, and safety housekeeping inspections.
- Complete and initiate the proper documentation of work orders in the SAP system.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com