- Skills in Key Quality Management Functions
- Hands on knowledge in Castings or Forgings
- Should be familiar with concepts like APQP, PFMEA, SPC, PPAP
- Should be familiar with problem solving & analytical tools
- Should be willing to travel and work with suppliers (from supplier selection to PPAP
- Experience in manufacturing processes is an added advantage
- Good leadership abilities, Excellent communication, analytical skills to interact with customers & study requirements
- Quality Systems (ISO / TS – 16949)
- Six Sigma
- APQP / PPAP
- Inspection – Dimensional
- Inspection Metallurgy
- Engineering & Mfg. Process Knowledge
Company’s Profile :A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Manager SQD – CRD/2560” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.