MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and several plants worldwide is looking for :
Position : Manufacturing Technician – CRD/2794
Location : Pune
Qualifications : Diploma in Electronics
Experience : 5years and above of experience
Job Description :
- Maintains machine programs, part definition (PD) files and machine set-ups.
- Analyse machine failures, focusing on finding root cause.
- Optimizes machine programs and set-ups to meet or exceed theoretical product run-rate.
- Observes machine and line performance and determines the necessary steps needed to achieve optimum line efficiency and product quality.
- Apply 8D’s to chronic problems feeder data (and other available sources of information) continuously for tracking and gauging machine and process performance.
- Maintains and repairs all SMT equipment on assigned line(s).
- Determines when necessary machine repairs are needed and performs out-of-cycle maintenance.
- Performs ‘as-required’ preventative maintenance of SMT equipment on assigned line(s).
- Performs initial diagnosis of non-SMT equipment on assigned line(s), and executes repairs within skill level.
- Escalates more complex issues to Industrial Technicians, and provides assistance as needed to accomplish repairs.
- Assists Machine Operators on assigned line(s) by providing ongoing training and direction.
- Whenever possible, assists with machine operation in order to expedite changeover, cover breaks, or otherwise improve line efficiency.
- Interfaces with Line Supervisors, Manufacturing Engineers and Machine Support Manager to determine corrective actions needed.
- Provides daily ‘pass-down’ reports to Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer and the Manufacturing Engineering Technician on the following shift.
Maintain the Tool Crib Parts Catalog current.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
Interested professionals can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Manufacturing Technician – CRD/2794” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com