Position: Marketing Manager-Training and Consulting Business-CRD/4073
Location: Gurgaon and Noida
Qualification: Graduation and PG Diploma/MBA from University or equivalent premier educational Institute.
Experience: 10 years sales and coordination experience in training / consulting business services
Essential: Good Communication skills, market knowledge, basic knowledge on Quality tools and techniques/Quality Management, Excellent oral and written communication skills plus good working knowledge of computer is required.
Core Functions :
- Promote training and consulting business services and generate business in Northern Region by implementing strategic plans.
- Supervising a professional team and provide necessary guidelines and help for promotional activities.
- Implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Responsible for meeting sales goals on monthly basis.
- Liaison with Government and industry associations/vocational training bodies
Details of Function :
- Promote Training and Consulting Business with the support of a professional team by implementing marketing strategies and action plans., analyzing trends and results.
- Identify Business opportunities by meeting potential clients for business promotion.
- Maintaining and developing client list/data bases
- Prospect research activities
- Organizing public and customized training programs/seminar on various topics
- Faculty coordination
- Coordination with service providers
- Responsible for revenue generation through various training/consulting services offers by the company.
- Fixing appointments and meeting prospective clients, making presentations, follow ups, submit the techno commercial proposal and closures .
- Monthly sales target achievement and payment collections
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills Required :
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies for various training business services.
- Negotiation, sales planning, building relationships with industry association and overseas technical training institutes for collaboration
- Managing processes, developing budgets
Reporting: Reporting to Country Head-Training and Consulting
Company Profile : This Group is a leading service provider in the Technical, Inspection and Certification Industry (TIC) worldwide. Established in 1872 with headquarters in Cologne, the Group employs more than 19000 people in 500 locations in 65 countries and generates annual revenue of € 1.6 billion. Indian Subsidiary company of this group commenced its operations in India in the year 1996 with local headquarters at Bangalore. Company has a nationwide presence in more than 100 locations and employing over 900 highly skilled professionals. Company provides state of art testing facilities, certification services to their customers in India & the SAARC countries. In India, company has the most advanced testing capabilities including the Photovoltaic, Softlines, Material & Food testing laboratories and Product Safety Laboratories to cater to the growing demand and also to focus on the geographical expansion.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Marketing Manager-Training and Consulting Business-CRD/4073” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this message to your friends, relatives, colleagues who would be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com