A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Metallurgist- CRD /2718
Location : Pantnagar
Qualification : B.E./ M.E Metallurgy
Experience : For B.E. Minimum 6 years.
M.E Metallurgy 4 Years Experience.
Job Description :
- Materials Engineering support to design & analysis group
- Materials Engineering support to Purchase group during prototype development
- Benchmarking of materials
- Failure analysis
- Fastners & bolted joint analysis
- Value Engineering
- Material Data base creation
- APQP – DFMEA ,DVP
- Coordination with technical center & analysis of test results
- Coordination with test agencies
- Knowledge of Metals-Ferrous ,Non-ferrous
- Knowledge of Heat Treatment
- Knowledge of corrosion protective treatments
- Knowledge of all material standards
- Mechanical Design
- Analytical Skill
- Knowledge of Automotive Mechanics
- Knowledge of manufacturing process
- Communication skill
- Interpersonal skills
- Material selection
- Failure Analysis
- Supplier Assessment
- Managerial Skill
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Metallurgist- CRD/2718” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com