A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Metallurgist Heat Treatment – CRD/2770
Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E./ B.Tech – Metallurgy
Experience : 3 years and above
Job Description :
- Knowledge about heat treatment process Hardening, Carburizing, Nitriding, Tempering, Annealing and Normalizing, Carbonitriding, Induction softening, Induction hardening, Sursulf and Flame Hardening.
- Very good knowledge of HT Lab work like ECD & hardness checking by Automatic hardness tester.
- Heat treatment cycle development for new development components.
- Knowledge of Metallurgy to maintain the quality of Product in heat treatment process.
- Metallurgical Quality in-charge for raw material, in-house heat treatment and outsourced heat treatment.
- Experience in Product development & Process control in Heat treatment.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Metallurgist Heat Treatment – CRD/2770” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com