A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Oracle Techno-functional Consultant (Manufcutring & Distribution Modules) – CRD / 2792
Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Graduate.
Experience : 7 to 13 years experience.
Job description :
- Work with Company IT technical team leads to develop, deliver and support technology solutions with a focus in areas of EBS (Manufacturing & Distribution), third party EDI, label format, label printing, and bar-code scanning technologies.
- Participate with Company system architects / Module / technology leaders to define, develop and implement solutions within assigned time frame and cost.
- Take responsibility for flawless delivery of assigned tasks requiring minimal additional supervision or guidance.
- Maintain and communicate task status, provide accurate status reports, update project plans, issues logs, 4-square reporting throughout the development life cycle for assigned tasks.
- Evaluate assigned tasks requirements for impact to the ERP module area or third party technologies to design and deliver robust, high quality program code to satisfy the request.
- Timely complete development with high initial quality that routinely pass technical design and code reviews as defined in Company IT’s Move to Production (MTP) process on the first attempt.
- Develop a complete set of test cases to validate the current assigned change and regressively test all related unchanged business critical features and functions. Review system test results with IT module leader and user community.
- Ensure all promotion requests are complete with documented test plans, results, accurate user sign-off and peer review documentation as defined in the company IT Move to Production (MTP) process prior to submitting for final management approval (MTP – 5).
- Ensure customer satisfaction with timely delivery of complete, high quality, well tested, technology solutions with no re-work.
- Contribute ideas to IT peers and or management regarding application architecture and system
- Extensive technical experience (5 plus years) with Oracle ERP (E-Business Suite) Manufacturing modules (INV, BOM, WIP, MRP, OM, Shipping, e-Commerce Gateway) and demonstrated ability to adopt other technologies associated with Oracle bolt-on solutions.
- Functional knowledge of business processes served by the ERP modules (Manufacturing and Distribution modules), preferably knowledge of automotive supply chain and shipping processes
- Excellent technical understanding of Oracle ERP (E-Business Suite) application architecture, technology stack, data structures, open interfaces, etc.
- Excellent analytical, design and programming skills with the ability to rapidly apply these skills to new technologies required to deliver a comprehensive solution in company system environment.
- Good problem solving skills for resolving complex technical issues with minimal assistance.
- Experience developing for and supporting Oracle ERP software solutions with custom and third party bolt-on systems in a multi-national environment
- Expert knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Development (Forms, Reports) tools, and experience with Oracle database.
- A personal commitment to learning and achieving excellence.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Oracle Techno-functional Consultant (Manufcutring & Distribution Modules) – CRD / 2792” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com