Position : Planner – CRD/2417
- Person should have knowledge of MRP, lead times for specific component types, internal run rates, test development lead times, machine programming lead times, complete understanding of chronological sequence of events needed to occur in product manufacturing.
- Should be responsible for provide material supply in production department as per requirement.
- Participate in decision making of MPS loading through proper materials sizing.
- Analyze, maintain, and execute materials requirement plan (MRP). Continuously monitor and verify materials pipeline to ensure it meets the MRP requirements. Identify and appropriately address materials supply issues.
- Ensure materials availability to support production per the master production schedule through MRP execution, on-time delivery, and coordination of materials movement through receiving to production.
- Effectively manage materials requirement changes resulting from engineering change notifications (ECNs) and product end of life (EOL).
- Disposition non-conforming, excess, obsolete, and/or high stock materials in a timely manner.
- Understand the fundamentals and principles of MRP.
- Clearly understand, execute, and provide feedback on company supply SCM and pricing strategies.
- All materials in stock and on order are pegged to customer-authorized purchases.
- Supplier delivery, quality, and service performance meets or exceeds SCM expectations.
- Purchasing planning parameters and PO data are 100% accurate.
- Meet or exceed and continuously improve on related DBW
Performance metrics objectives:
– External materials downtime
– Days of Supply, Potential Excess, Potential Obsolete Materials, High Stocks, RTV, MRB.
- Other applicable metrics as defined by Supervisor.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.