Position : Planner / Planning Engineer – CRD/2338
Plan, schedule, and action materials supply to equal demand
- Participate in decision making of MPS loading through proper materials sizing.
- Analyze, maintain, and execute materials requirement plan (MRP). Continuously monitor and verify materials pipeline to ensure it meets the MRP requirements. Identify and appropriately address materials supply issues.
- Ensure materials availability to support production per the master production schedule through MRP execution, on-time delivery, and coordination of materials movement through receiving to production.
- Effectively manage materials requirement changes resulting from engineering change notifications (ECNs) and product end of life (EOL).
- Disposition non-conforming, excess, obsolete, and/or high stock materials in a timely manner.
Support optimize overall cost of materials
- Issue purchase orders to pricing, terms & conditions that are negotiated and agreed to by company commodity managers and buyers.
- Ensure suppliers adherence to established agreements.
- Optimize order management process to ensure effective communication with suppliers.
- Maintain integrity of master data and purchasing planning parameters in order to minimize material liability and to balance the cost of procurement with inventory investment levels.
- Monitor and continuously improve suppliers delivery and quality performance. Address and resolve recurring or critical issues by utilizing corrective action tools and additional resources.
- Support accounts payable in resolving invoices discrepancies.
- Provide inputs to drive and execute company commodity and pricing strategy. Work closely with buyers, commodity managers, & SCM. Provide feedback on supplier performance and company strategies.
- Minimize materials freight expenses for company.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand the fundamentals and principles of MRP.
- Clearly understand, execute, and provide feedback on company supply SCM and pricing strategies.
- All materials in stock and on order are pegged to customer-authorized purchases.
- Supplier delivery, quality, and service performance meets or exceeds SCM expectations.
- Purchasing planning parameters and PO data are 100% accurate.
- Meet or exceed and continuously improve on related DBW
Performance metrics objectives:
– External materials downtime
– Days of Supply, Potential Excess, Potential Obsolete Materials, High Stocks, RTV, MRB.
- Other applicable metrics as defined by Supervisor.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
(Create your web-site within few hours)