MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, is looking for :
Post : Planning Executive – CRD/2543
Location : Pune
Qualification : DME
Experience : 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
Skills And Knowledge :
- Accurate and disciplined in reporting.
- Customer focused (internal and external alike)
- Ability to work fluently with Excel, word and SAP.
- Knowledge of the production process and machine parameters required for production planning.
- Based on his knowledge of operating the process and the machines he needs to reason with people for execution of the planned production.
Purpose of the Job :
- Ensure dies availability based on sales plan & forecast.
- Ensure empty spools availability as per sales forecast.
- Ensure packing material availability as per production plan.
- Production planning & efficient deployment of machine plan for achieving optimum efficiency.
- WIP monitoring & order follow up – Optimum WIP & zero variance.
- Ensure defined FG stock maintained in ware house.
- Ensure for availability of all labels & other production stationary.
- Prepare dies requirement plan as per production plan for M+3.
- Ordering the dies required for M+1.
- Maintaining optimum dies inventory for std. products.
- Prepare the spools & packing material required plan as per production plan for M+3.
- Raising purchase requirement for spools required based on production plan & lead time.
- Raising purchase requirement for packing material based on production plan & lead time.
- Ensuring the optimum inventory of spools & packing material.
- Workout the label requirement & other production stationary as per M+1 requirement.
- Raise the PR for all the labels & production stationary required for M+1.
- Ensure optimum stock of labels & stationary.
Production Planning :
- Enter the recipe for product to be made as per BA. Ensure for costing is done.
- Keep track of order booking on daily basis.
- Order confirmation & delivery date confirmation.
- Make weekly and monthly production plan based on the dispatch plan.
- Release the process order as per production plan.
- Ensure optimum utilization of machine to get higher machine efficiencies.
- Order follow up & ensure it is going as per plan.
- Track the production non achievements against the plan.
- Monitor capacity available on a weekly and monthly basis for the forthcoming week and month.
- Ensure on time delivery as per commitment.
- Keep track of B quality on the floor.
- Prepare rework plan in consultation with Technical Manager & Quality Manager.
- Monitoring the through put time & continual improvement in the same.
- Monitor the yield for every order & continual improvement in the same.
WIP & Inventory Management :
- Daily follow up on WIP on the floor. Ensure optimum WIP on the floor.
- Ensure actual WIP on the floor matches to system WIP.
- Ensure minimum inventory of B quality on the floor.
- Ensure optimum inventory of FG in the warehouse.
- Ensure FG stock in warehouse matches to system stock.
- Ensure optimum inventory of spools & packing material in the stores.
- Ensure optimum inventory of dies in the store.
- Monthly stock taking of WIP on the floor.
- Monthly stock taking of dies & other consumables.
- Monthly stock taking of spools & other packing material in the stores.
- Monthly stock taking of FG in the warehouse.
SAP data entry :
- Maintaining material master.
- Creating recipe, BOM & version.
- Updating work centre calendar as per std working.
- Sales order confirmation.
- Creating & releasing process order.
- Wire rod reservation.
- Capacity calculation & leveling.
- Planning production priorities.
- Re-scheduling of process order.
- Master production schedule.
- MRP run.
- Text creation in recipe & process order.
- Wire rod consumption on process order.
- Production report & Process WIP report.
- Process order: instruction card & label print work.
Company’s Profile : MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, with headquarters in Belgium. Company develops an arrany of high-tech products, systems and services for customers in various sectors. Founded in 1880, the company has close to 100 industrial sites in 30 countries and 18500 employees, achieved a turnover of 3.2 billion € in 2006 and has customers in more than 120 countries. Customers of the company are from many sectors – from the automotive, construction, offshore and telecom industries to the textile industry and environment-friendly burner manufacturers. Company supplies steel cord products for radial tire reinforcement to virtually all the world’s major tire manufacturers. The company also supplies customers in the automotive sector with many specialized wire products which meet the highest quality requirements and standards. These include spring wires, fine cable wires, welding wires, cables for side-window systems and wire for windshield wiper arms and blades. The company is active in practically all the other economic sectors. Some company’s products are clearly visible, but most of them are hidden. Plant at pune is 100% subsidiary of a Belgium Company, manufacturing Steel type cord and Hose Reinforcement wire.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Planning Executive – CRD/2543” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details.