MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, is looking for :
Post : Process Engineer – CRD/2590
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE Mechanical / Production/Industrial
Experience : 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
Purposes of the Job :
- Keep the process Stable.
- Implement changes to enhance the process capability.
- Ensure that the projects identified in the plant are steered to their objectives in a logical manner.
- Thorough knowledge of Technology
- Thorough knowledge of the machines
- Hands on experience in handling the machines
- Completely responsible for the stable running of the process
- Identify the critical parameters stages of the process
- Control, monitor & steer the critical identified process parameters
- Implement changes to enhance the process capability
- Co-ordinate with the technical centre and Key learning Plant to solve problems and
upgrade the process
- Develop the technical skills of the recruited manpower
- Identify process problems in a proactive manner, to ensure that there is no stoppage of the production process
- In case of the problems that have occurred, identify the root cause of the problem and come up with a solution to ensure that the problem does not repeat.
- Check all the overall parameters of the pallet before releasing (pallet balancing)
- New machine / equipment commissioning, new product introducing
- After the machine / equipment has been installed by the maintenance, carry out the test runs to identify the parameters, adjustments to be made
- Define the process and setting parameters to be used in the regular production
- Develop the Standard Operating Procedures to be followed in the plant.
Technical Service Support to Customer.
- Visit the customer on the receipt of feedback from the customer on the quality of the supplied material
- Conduct test / Analysis at the customer to find out the root cause of the problem
- Steer the process parameters to ensure the problem does not repeat at the customer
- Be involved in the corporation development program worked out with the customer as and when required
Company’s Profile : MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, with headquarters in Belgium. Company develops an arrany of high-tech products, systems and services for customers in various sectors. Founded in 1880, the company has close to 100 industrial sites in 30 countries and 18500 employees, achieved a turnover of 3.2 billion € in 2006 and has customers in more than 120 countries. Customers of the company are from many sectors – from the automotive, construction, offshore and telecom industries to the textile industry and environment-friendly burner manufacturers. Company supplies steel cord products for radial tire reinforcement to virtually all the world’s major tire manufacturers. The company also supplies customers in the automotive sector with many specialized wire products which meet the highest quality requirements and standards. These include spring wires, fine cable wires, welding wires, cables for side-window systems and wire for windshield wiper arms and blades. The company is active in practically all the other economic sectors. Some company’s products are clearly visible, but most of them are hidden. Plant at pune is 100% subsidiary of a Belgium Company, manufacturing Steel type cord and Hose Reinforcement wire.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Process Engineer – CRD/2590” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.