A Swiss MNC manufacturing Corrosion-free plastic piping systems with over 40,000 products for diverse applications and specialized markets, is looking for :
Post : Product Manager- CRD/2767
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B. E. / Mechanical / Chemical
Experience : 4 -10 years experience as a Product Manager
Job Description :
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Good exposure in product designing, prototype preparation.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief sales force at quarterly sales meetings about product development.
- Coordination with sales people, field visits.
- Act as a leader within the company
Required experience and knowledge :
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Conversant with plastic pipes & fittings and their applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good knowledge of plastic materials & their application.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel extensively
- Good knowledge of engineering material – metals, plastics.
- Knowledge of different tools, CNC machines, good exposure with Autocad.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
Company’s Profile : European MNC, Company meets worldwide demand for a secure supply of clean water by providing safe, corrosion-free plastic piping systems. Company has over 40,000 products for diverse applications and specialized markets. Jointing technology, fittings, valves, measuring devices and pipes are used for water conveyance and treatment as well as the transport of liquids and gases for industrial purposes. Company’s own sales staff from Mumbai and Regional offices ensures competent customer support throughout the country in terms of selection and after sales service. Company always work with the end user / OEM , to ensure proper selection of material for specific customer application. Manufacturing sites in Europe, Asia and the US are near the customers and meet local requirements. All components and systems comply with the applicable standards in each market area and are tested in the accredited test laboratory.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Product Manager- CRD/2767” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com