Part of Renowned German MNC, started local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Project Coordinator – CRD/2664
Location : Pune
Qualifications : B.E. Mechanical / Chemical Engineer
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Should have working experience in Engineering or Contracting firm and should be aware of the various Technical nomenclature of the Commercial documentation like – Invoice, Bank Guarantee, Penalty, Payment Terms, Delivery etc.,
- Provision of order-related information, which serve as instructions/specifications for the internal departments(order documents like PO / LOI / MOU etc)
- Assistance to Project Manager regarding the organization of the Kick-off meeting (with internal departments) inclusive of brief information and provision of the preliminary order document-Letter of Intent Preliminary order confirmation Internal order information Technical specifications.
- Classification of order and project numbers.
- Preparation of the order brief with the important key data like scope of supply, terms of payment, Milestones to be achieved & schedules, etc.
- Collection and registration of orders in SAP/ERP system as basis for the further processing by the internal departments
- Commercial coordination and monitoring of orders to our sub suppliers, in consultation with the Project Manager and Purchase departments
- Review of contracts, preparation of order confirmations,
- Support for site team with information and documents
- Internal and external correspondence with vendors regard to P.O. terms and follow up for deliverables
- On Line analysis & monitoring of Budgeted cost versus actual costs for the project under execution
- Documentation and enforcement of “claims“ to customers, rejection of false claims from customers
- Preparation of the requested contract documents upon completion and/or acceptance/taking-over of the plant for the respective order (Taking-Over certificate, etc.)
- Internal approval and Management of scope change
- Close co-ordination with the Finance Department for Preparation of payment invoices, account reconciliations, bank guarantees and bonds
- Participation in the handling and processing of Billing Break-ups, letters of credit and securing of financing and insurances through finance department
- Co-ordination with Logistic and Purchase department
- Coordination with regard to the preparation of requests for payment / reminders via financing department.
- Organization & coordination of Third party Inspections,
- Coordination of subsequent supplies / processing of the list of missing parts and supplies during warranty period
- Maintenance of customer-specific data (registration of new customer data, modification of data)
- Supply of spare parts
- Overhaul of plants and/or plant parts
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to be effective team player.
- Ability to work under pressure (time / work load).
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, started local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Project Coordinator – CRD/2664” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com