Part of Renowned German MNC, started local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Project Manager – CRD/2665
Location : Pune
Qualifications : B.E. Mechanical / Chemical
Experience : 7 to 10 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Should have experience in manufacturing of Process Equipment for Process & Hygienic industry like Food, Beverage, Food, Dairy, Pharma & Healthcare
- Should be well versed with Quality Control & Monitoring systems
- Should be able to read and understand detailed engineering drawings and documents
- Should have knowledge of manufacturing processes and Sequencing of work
- Should understand engineering and manufacturing cycle for the project/equipment Planning, scheduling and Monitoring of various project activities
- To Prepare detailed Plan for Engineering & Purchase in line with the Overall Plan being prepared and issued by Factory (manufacturing)
- Co-ordination with Sales, Engineering, Purchase and Client
- Close co-ordination with Manufacturing / Factory during complete project cycle
- Co-ordinate & Follow-up with Client for Clarifications, Queries and delivery of Free issued items
- Monitoring and delivering of Agreed Quality plan to customer
- Co-ordinate and follow-up with sub suppliers for delivery of the components/systems
- Develop Vendors for Special components required for Manufacturing in the said Business sector.
- Organize inspections and approvals at sub vendors
- Should be able to forecast problems and plan for solutions
- On line monitoring of Budget versus actual costs and ensure all the manufacturing costs are allocated, captured by ERP package
- To monitor Scope change carefully. Communicate deviations in writing internally and externally
- Coordination and follow-up with Client for Approvals, Inspection and dispatches
- Co-ordination with Logistics in optimizing the Packing costs and Dispatches
- To be responsible for documentation & control for a project
- On completion of the project should submit a report on costs, learning’s and concerns.
- Positive approach, attitude & flexibility in working but within framework, is the essence of this Portfolio.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to be Lead team player.
- Ability to work under pressure (time / work load).
- Ability to learn new concepts and Improvise the on the present work methods
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, started local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Project Manager – CRD/2665” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com