Investment Advisory, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy & Education Company is looking for:
Name of the Post: Project Manager (Software)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or in Science/ Commerce with Mathematics as one of the subjects
- PMP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent certification preferred
- A diploma or degree in management a plus
- 2-5 years of formal project management experience leading complex IT projects
- 8-10 years of overall experience of designing and developing software systems in various technology platforms
- 3-5 years of experience in J2EE/Web/RDBMS
- Experience in project management softwares like MS-Project,SCM softwares like SVN, CVS, github etc.
- Knowledge of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance domain is a plus
- Lead planning and implementation of software development projects as per budget and schedule
- Lead a team of software developers in delivering an integrated software solution
- Facilitate definition of project scope, goals, deliverables and project meetings
- Develop, maintain and control project schedules, budgets, resource allocation
- Effectively prepare for and address project issues, risks and/or changes that may arise
- Collaborate with business team to capture, analyze and implement business requirements.
- Assist in adopting development best practices, communicating and enforcing standards and policies for reusable technical architecture framework and ecosystem.
- Keep current with industry trends and development for technologies and assist in evaluating and developing plans for keeping reusable technical architecture components current.
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders, motivate the team, set direction, resolve conflicts, deliver tough messages and execute without ambiguity
- Support for pre-sales in terms of proposal creation
- Software project management methodologies like UML, SDLC, RUP, Agile etc.
- Knowledge of project management concepts like gantt chart, PERT/CPM, WBS, Earned Valwue Analysis etc.
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management, Build and Release Management processes
- Knowledge of Software Testing and Quality Assurance Processes
- Familiarity with ms-excel functions like RATE, PV, FV, IRR is a plus
Company’s Profile: Incorporated in 2016, company is focusing in areas like Investment Advisory, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy & Education
Interested Candidates can send their Resume with Present Salary and subject “Project Manager (Software)” at email@example.com on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please forward this message to them and suggest them to send their Resume as per the above details.
Thanks and regards,
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park – 2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Pune – 411 007, India
Mobile : +91-9657747639 / 9822171815
Phone : +91-20-25888757 / 40059229
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Id : crdtraining / mrsinghal
Websites : http://www.crdindia.com