MNC, a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Position : Proposal Engineer – CRD/2434
Location : Surat
Qualification : Diploma / degree (Any Engineering)
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Job Descriptions :
- Experience in Sales/Contracting,
- Techno Commercial Operations & Project Management
- Submitting tenders, negotiating and finalizing orders/contracts.
- To attend bid openings and involved in conducting technical & commercial negotiation
- Identifying alternate vendor source for achieving cost effective purchases of semi-finished/finished materials and reduction in lead time.
- Review of purchase orders (with offers submitted)
- Monthly raw material requirement data preparation.
- Detailed estimation and pricing of various equipments
- Preparation of Proposal for the project & equipments according to customer requirements and clarifications on offer submitted
- To prepare comparative statements after priced bid opening and reviewing current trend of the market
Company’s Profile:MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently employs some 1,400 highly motivated people in worldwide locations. These are in large part highly trained and skilled technicians, engineers and business people led by visionary managers who have proven their proficiency on several occasions. These people work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurship and creativity. From state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Canada and the U.S, the Company delivers to clients worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Proposal Engineer – CRD/2434” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,