- Over all in charge of in process quality assurance.
- In process inspection of in house processed parts for all machining lines and assembly lines.
- To handle customer complaints and take actions for any segregation required at customer end.
- To conduct SPC studies for critical parameters.
- To make documents related to in process inspection as per ISO/TS requirements.
- To ensure that all the best practices are being followed at shop floor during manufacturing.
- To ensure that processes are happening as per the control plans and laid down standard operating procedures.
- To collect data for rework and rejections and to compile the same data to give input to management to take actions for improvement.
- Proper disposal of rejected parts as per the laid down procedures so as to ensure that no bad parts are supplied to customer
- To do 100 % inspection of Rear Axles as per laid down standards before dispatching to customer.
- Generate Final Inspection Report and Pre Dispatch inspection reports for sending the same to customer along with supply
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “QA Engineer – CRD/2478” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.