Position : QA Technician – CRD/2337
- Having experience in outgoing Quality & process auditing and Root cause analysis of energy meter or medical product.
- Well versed in using Standard PC software, working knowledge of soldering techniques / applications. Ability to interpret data and provide input to systems critical in the quality structure.
- Assist QA Engineer to launch new model and setup new line.
- Assist QA Engineer to evaluate and qualify new material which is not in AVL.
- Assist QA Engineer to follow up and coordinate product quality issues which are detected by production and customer.
- Assist QA Engineer to follow up components and customer return failure analysis.
- Assist QA Engineer to embark process improvement projects with test engineering, process engineering and production for process and customer top process defects.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly quality report.
- Assist QA Engineer to prepare and update documents including Visual Aid, Deviation and Purge Notice.
- Perform periodic process audit based on customer or company internal process checklist.
- Assist QA Engineer to verify defective incoming materials and evaluate incoming material with test and manufacturing engineering for Quality Notice (QN) final disposition.
- Assist QA Engineer to follow up for closure of Corrective Action Report.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
(Create your web-site within few hours)