World renowned company with offices in 40 countries, major suppliers of industrial solutions for liquid / solid seperation is looking for :
Post : Quality Control Engineer / Sr. Engineer Quality Control – CRD/2368
Location : Production shop at Alandi, Pune. Should be ready to shall travel to Suppliers or customer.
Qualification : DME / BE (Mech)
Experience : 4 to 5 years of experience in Stainless steel fabrication.
- Should have worked on custom built products as per ASME, TEMA or other international codes.
- Aware on welding techniques and procedures and Quality Plans.
- Well aware on custom built equipment in Stainless steel as per ASME, TEMA codes.
- Familiar with pressure vessel manufacturing under third party inspection agencies like Lloyds, BVQI, EIL, UHDE etc.
- Familiar with ISO procedures, Quality Plan and international standards.
- Exposure to export quality requirement.
- Very good at drawing reading and development of products.
- Aware on fabrication process.
- Well familiar with computer and MS office package (Excel, word, etc) and E mail communication.
- ACAD will be added advantage.
- Preference for the candidate Worked with multinational company
Company’s Profile: Since its inception in 1975, company has established itself among the world’s major suppliers of industrial solutions for liquid/solid separation. This company is a world-class company with some 1,500 employees. Company serves a global customer base operating in a variety of industry sectors, including pulp and paper, metal and ore processing, municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment, energy, steel, as well as the chemical, petrochemical and food processing industries.
Enabled by their sales, engineering and service offices established in some 40 countries, on 06 continents, and their extensive international network of outsourced manufacturers located close to their customers, company provides timely, efficient and competitive design, engineering, equipment manufacture, replacement parts and services with excellent value.
As company has grown over the years, company has established an impressive portfolio of market-leading technologies with a worldwide reputation for performance and reliability in each of their market segments. Several of their brand names have been on the market for more than 100 years. As a result, company is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of thousands of pieces of equipment currently operating around the world, especially in the pulp and paper, ore processing and water and effluent treatment industries.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Quality Control Engineer / Sr. Engineer Quality Control – CRD/2368” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,