Post : Quality Engineer – CRD / 3012
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE (Mech) / DMEExperience : 04 – 08 years.
Job Description :
- Conduct quality checks at various levels (wherever required)
- Conduct training and communication to workmen regarding measuring techniques, equipments and machines (wherever required).
- Initiate and execute improvement activities in products and processes to improve the
- Quality of the final product.
- Motivate and lead the team for continuous improvement in the quality process.
- Prepare and coordinate for quality system and process audits vis-à-vis TS16949, customer audits, process audits, internal audits, EMS audits.
- Provide support in maintaining, updating and compiling quality.
- Provide training support/mentorship to suppliers
- Take interim, corrective and preventive actions for customer complaints received.
- Thorough knowledge of quality tools.
- Improve quality by taking corrections in tooling.
- Line rejection (vendor related items) analysis by using quality Systems improves quality of products.
- Monthly monitoring the quality Rating.
- Defect analysis, PPM & review of the entire Supplier Problem.
- Conducting Supplier Audits & review of PPAP / FMEA/ APQP.
- Ensuring compliance of various quality measures and techniques like SQC; SPC &5S.
- Supplier Up gradation to improve their performance and quality.
- Exposure to ISO/TS-16949 systems.
- Knowledge of PPAP / FMEA/ APQP.
- Must be aware of various quality measures and techniques like SQC; SPC &5S.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Quality Engineer – CRD / 3012” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com