Position : Quality Engineer – CRD/2828
Location : Pune
Qualifications : BE / Diploma(Electrical /Electronics / Telecommunications)
Experience : 3 to 6 years of relevant Experience for BE candidates, more than 5 years of experience for Diploma Candidates.
Job Description :
- Develops and maintains QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities.
- Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluates and supports inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Supports all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Reviews all supplier or customer discrepancies.
- Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Provides trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
- Participates in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aids in their process improvement efforts.
- Interfaces with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO, EN4600 and GMP documentation.
- Monitors departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
- Interfaces and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
- Supports and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the SPC data and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
- Serves as liaison between the company and suppliers or customers on quality related issues.
- Improves technical support for the quality organization.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2010 revenue of $13.4 billion USD, has employees more than one lac worldwide and more than 59 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities in 22 countries worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
Interested professionals can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Quality Engineer – CRD/2828” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757