Position : Quality Technician – CRD/2541
- Prepares and maintains visual aids based on DCC Processes and documentation structure.
- Prepares calibration tracking list and tracks to ensure that all equipment is properly calibrated.
- Understands and monitors scheduled in-process SPC and makes ordinary data collection and statistics for quality problem discovery by process trial run.
- Makes quality reports based on MES operation, functionalities, production data and reporting.
- Drives corrective and preventive actions based on Corrective Action Reports (CARs) for different areas: customer, internal and supplier.
- Attends CAC meetings to follow up or verify corrective actions.
- Collects data and inputs into DBW sheet
- Verifies VA/WI and QP/PCP conformance
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2008 revenue of $12.8 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.