suppliers in the area of forging and machining is looking for:
Post : Safety Officer – CRD/3080
: Graduate with Diploma in Safety management
to 6 years experience in Safety Management
To look after all Safety, Health & Environment aspects of an organization.
- To achieve good healthy work environment in Plant.
- Minimization of risk to employees by removing unsafe condition/Action.
- Carry out Plant inspection / Safety Audit & Discussion non conformity in morning meeting.
- Final check on the work permit.
- Safety Induction training / General safety rules & regulations .
the Plant safety inspection, finding out the unsafe action / unsafe
condition & inform to the concern person
- Final check on work permit to ensure safety measure is taken or not.
- For Safety induction training prepare the presentation.
- Should be Aware about Safety policy & safety rules, Instruction
Company’s Profile :
The Company is a technological leader in traditional drop forging, warm
and cold forging, aluminum forging, as well as machining with almost
3500 employees and a turnover of 767 million euros. It is a
leader in the design, production of cold, warm and hot forged products
accommodating machining facilities as well as an in-house die shop. Key
products will include sophisticated cold forged transmission shafts and
pinions as well as constant-velocity joints, diesel injection
components and wheel hubs.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with
present salary and subject “Safety officer – CRD/3080”
on immediate basis.
you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Centre for Right
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com