Post : Sales Co-ordinator (Sales Executive) – CRD/2603
Marketing Services Activities
- To input purchase orders received from sales engineers into sap system.
- To coordinate with planning for processing of orders and follow up on regular basis for its timely completion.
- To coordinate with warehouse for goods receipt and issue for making invoice.
- To prepare invoice and hand it over to warehouse for execution of dispatch.
- Search internet for new customers / applications.
- Handling of new enquiry (BA) – from understanding the requirement to booking of order in SAP.
- Launches and follows up tests / trials at various customers
- Setting up Kanban stocks for key customers and dealers
- Order follow up at key accounts
- Scheduling monthly, weekly and daily dispatches. Conducting daily dispatch meeting for dispatches to be planned next day.
- Coordinating for payments at sticky accounts.
- Handling of customer complaints. Understanding, passing it on to plant and concluding with feedback to customer.
- To coordinate with planning for processing orders – scheduling priorities in consultation.
- To communicate various sales offices about the process status for various orders punched by them into system.
- Communicate priorities and address them in a proper manner.
- To liaise with internal excise person on various statutory requirements for exporting goods to various countries.
- To prepare invoices in coordination with internal excise person.
- To coordinate with finance and handover documents relating to export so that they are able to take it for any benefits / license etc.
- To coordinate and be conversant with procedure of DEPB / Advance Licensee benefits to act as a back up to internal excise person.
- Post shipment documentation and sending it to customers and information to sales offices.
- Booking of forward cover for all export done and anticipated during the month.
Company’s Profile : MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, with headquarters in Belgium. Company develops an array of high-tech products, systems and services for customers in various sectors. Founded in 1880, the company has close to 100 industrial sites in 30 countries and 23,000 employees, achieved a turnover of 4.00 billion € in 2008 and has customers in more than 120 countries. Customers of the company are from many sectors – from the automotive, construction, offshore and telecom industries to the textile industry and environment-friendly burner manufacturers. Company supplies steel cord products for radial tire reinforcement to virtually all the world’s major tire manufacturers. The company also supplies customers in the automotive sector with many specialized wire products which meet the highest quality requirements and standards. These include spring wires, fine cable wires, welding wires, cables for side-window systems and wire for windshield wiper arms and blades. The company is active in practically all the other economic sectors. Some company’s products are clearly visible, but most of them are hidden. Plant at Pune is 100% subsidiary of a Belgium Company, manufacturing Steel type cord and Hose Reinforcement wire.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details.